Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Quo Makeup Tools Prices




Frame 41:

"Walking under the late "

Emerald Heaven has touched this time. The wind does not let us move restless easily, but we cooled the temper and spirit. I wonder how many people bet in these parts for the new year at sea ... perhaps many, perhaps a few.

will be a special date. Maybe very different from others I have lived ... and that the community of my friends have experienced too. We went hastily to the "oddly" named " folio change ", ie over the 20s to 30s .

much color And why? What makes this end of year so special and different from the others? Change and evaluation. I do not believe decade change involves only off more candles on a cake, but involves a restrospección about what we, what we are and what we dreamed we would be, and what we will become potentially.

As one song that I like very much, one expects many things, but ultimately the fate that makes you land where he wants, but not where we thought it would be. We can guide the situation, but I think we have a limit.

"All of my designs, simplified ... all my plans, slaughtered ... all my wishes, committed ..." says that song. Much of the reason is, but I think we should be clear that as we modify (or force) our plans, the ability to adapt to the new scenario is key.

can never stop dreaming der ... it is the engine of our existence. If that is finished, we will become eternal wandering soulless, devoid of plans and legitimate aspirations. I hope to reach that age and looking back, the desired design for my life has been simplified to the point of view as unrecognizable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment