Thursday, January 13, 2011

Taking A Shower With Wife

Horacio Castillo - The Virgin



burn wound by lightning just for me.
My claim is a claim of deprivation.
My offering is an offering of fullness.
The promise will keep us alive, the consummation destroy us.
bridal All knowledge is knowledge. That's my gift,
mystery entrusted me: my body again closed
like a nocturnal flower.
Is the memory too?
I know nothing. Grace
the never possessed the redeeming purpose.
Teach me to be born. Pongo
on your finger the ring finger is removed from the dead.
Teach me to die.
I put in your mouth the mite that is put into the mouth of the living.
boiling blood of saints.
Mother of all roses.
And whose blood makes a wound heal. I'm
free. I'm
servant.
Look, girls wash their thighs in a still river.
The body forgets all caress, any brutality.
water slowly dissolves the purple.
The soul forgets all history, all dross.
And it has closed the eye of the dove.
The mystery is fulfilled.
is called life.
And I burn again for me and for you.
How so?
There is no end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment