Friday, October 19, 2007

Actresses Showing Boobs




Frame 58:

"Heading into the unknown"

After finding the true magic that allows you to not fall, I continued the journey towards which had been entrusted, despite not knowing its purpose. A strange feeling for others but also motivating. The adrenaline that occurs not know what you'll face, can move and take you to many places.

After my "conversation" with the centennial tree, I headed toward the path that I pointed out to its branches. Seemed to be welcoming and safe. There was a bridge over a stream shyly showed me a path that was lost in the green foliage of the hill. I walked.

There were many questions which came to my head without the possibility of finding an accurate answer to any of them. Suddenly, well-boarding in the depths of the road, I begin to see some of my footsteps in front of me. Could it be that he had walked in circles? It was highly unlikely, since the trails had a clear and strong direction.

I felt confused and overwhelmed. I thought not having made missteps or taken wrong decisions, but the footprints were evidence before me otherwise. Should rethink the way before proceeding.

was at that moment when the saying "do not see the forest for the trees" came to mind. There was comprehensively understood what I was going, and it was best to move forward smoothly and with the least possible falls. However, the road trip and it was already time to get up and move on ...

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment