Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rockman Stream Subbed

ME WHAT HE SAID TREE


Frame 57:

"Towards the natural "

Nature always takes care to get off our selfish clouds and remind us of the simplicity that we can often find what we seek. It is difficult to understand the complexity of our environment has brought with it the same Fortunately for our bewildered minds, let alone something that we should never overlook: Simplicity.

A simple walk, a more contemplative stroll or perhaps a simple cup of coffee with the headphones the volume you want, can parapet exterior that in many cases is aggressive and hostile. Ajeno and cold.

In an uncertain quest I found in a place seldom visited, almost unknown, but exquisitely comfortable. I did not know why I was there, and who had brought me to this place. I was just a big tree and a series of paths whose fate was uncertain. At least for me.

Ignoring what I wanted, I asked the tree to where to go. Impatient for an answer, I hit the trunk with no response, which increased my frustration. Suddenly, and almost exhausted, I sat at the bottom of the centenary specimen ... perhaps waiting for something to happen. Needed a sign.

Suddenly, some leaves fell before me. "Must be the wind, I thought, but not a hint of a breeze could be felt in that moment.

It was the tree. Had listened to my questions, and tried to answer them. Because of his senility, he could not utter a sound, but if he could stretch his arms and show me the way I wanted, not what he had pointed.

immediately realized I was there for a reason and should discover ... and not stop until I find out ... had found the magic within me, which allows you to move forward and not stop despite the falls ...


continued ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment