Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nadine Jansen Pragnant

OUR IDEAL IS A PUBLIC FORUM FOR HIPPIES VOMITING


In Cordoba we speak of the dead from the 80s of last century. Or his remains on stretchers, clinics, homes villas. Dead music, and here we are, just standing on the sinking of pop songs.
Today I read a discursive war "because, despite the virulence of words, for that matter, very strong.
What shall I write, I mean. All I do is review some formalisms
the temperament of letters in body Arial, size 12.
I photocopy books Damaso Alonso, some Germans,
read the poets of the English Golden Age (Góngora, Lope, San Juan),
some translations ("The Incarnation of the Word") .
radiating words, enervated.
8mil ", 30mil?
The virulence of the world is so big, so widespread. On Saturday I heard a radio program in Rock & Pop (why should I fuck) called "endurance" and saw so much talent and evil as some columns S. Llach, though somewhat stupefied by the courts and football stadiums
("If I had money, would buy the rival team's star and hang from a nail in the club ").
This year I want to be a year of work.
I wish I was a Duran Duran tired, I'm not sure what it is:
a mature singing ombre River, would.
songs I was listening to Gustav Mahler and thrilled me. Also
Flaming Lips. Lyric J-Pop. In what city live large!
End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment