Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Descargar Caratula Jvc Kd-sc601



Yesterday I sewed a button on pants. For more than fifteen years that he did not, and, however, thread the needle (what a lovely word is thread; the second meaning is like this blog) and baked it without problems. Except for a calculation error (precisely because of the calculation) with the thread, my body made the moves he had learned long ago, when my mother taught me the rudiments as an invitation to independent youth, with all perfection.
I did not exaggerate, do not want to exaggerate now, but I was satisfied with the little choreography, the secret was already in my pulse in my hands, and I did not remember.
If you would like to put music to that point, would the andante's Nocturne No. 2 (Op.9) of Chopin. A rondo, a dance that takes place here "timid", which is held every lap and it seems that it would fall. Who could dance so slow? And especially, because the secret of this dance is sad that our body receives is already known. We know even from before our memory, our lives.


0 comments:

Post a Comment