Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Engrave Names At Disney

Videos Natalí Selection of GH: 'I want to expose Cristian U.' Blog

Videos
- Why were you removed?
"I played quite contrary to what the plot with Solange. Just clarify that neither realized we named Chizo and Light. I knew who was going to vote Solange, and we voted the same. But I never thought such a plot. When I saw the pictures in the debate struck me. That's why people voted for me.

- Was it a punishment vote?
"Yes. The public likes the play of Christian U. I do not understand. I think in the house of evil triumphed.

- Do you think that Christian U. had something against you?
"Not me, I could not see. I hid the milk! I made life impossible. I tried to give little importance, but when he appeared to me down. Not even greeted me when I left. I could not believe.


- How do you think will he at home?
- You have to go now! He makes the psychological game to "Friends", I can not believe. I want to expose, if I ever come face to everyone.

- Which of you guys would have encouraged an affair?
"With the girls we had made the perfect man: Jonathan's face, because his personality does not like any; Emiliano's body and personality of Emanuel.

- What does your boyfriend about the kids and your attitude at home?
"I was pretty angry. I had faith that it would be when leaving the house, and it was. I know my tweets and reassured him as soon as I saw told me "you bank." Now we talked and he became angry.

- Outdoor also argued that?
- yeahhhh! With my friends I'm hanging up, hug them. My boyfriend knows. Sometimes angry, but I know.

-And you, you're jealous of your partner?
"Yes, of course. He told me that he went to Brazil with friends and I loved it.

- What plans do you have for the future?
"Now I have many programs to go, and production of photos to make. In addition, as I am alone in Buenos Aires I will stay with Ariana, so I'm re happy. Then I want to be a conductor and study theater. But I know I have a long way.

- Who do you admire?
"I like Amalia Granata.

- Who want to win GH?
-Alejandro, so you can complete your story. Deserves the award for that, not by how he plays, because his column is light and without it I do not know what would. For companionship does not deserve to win.
Visit this Biographies

0 comments:

Post a Comment