Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tri Fold Full Length Mirror

Wilcock - Vieni in me non dico, dico portami



I do not say come with me, I say take me.
In front of a saint or Madonna, who
say, "Come, come to Tunisia? And if the image
out for a walk,
who would not want to accompany her, who?
A hundred feet look great,
would always follow a hundred feet, and sometimes
near a river or fountain, so I approached
irradiation
if you sleep, if you rest, if you smile,
for later in the night
refuge in the dark and find out for myself
brightness and
on the recorder with your voice recorded on tape
condense light appearances
who once were called angels,
suspended forms, spirits
apprentices that you want in those rare places
learn purity and tenderness,
modesty, truth and other arts angelic
never seen together, or
or other places or how the nation pays
eyelids down, simply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment